.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 13

Man it feels good to be a gangsta...

So now I'm back at school and getting used to it again. I have to wake up early in the morning again and start thinking as well. I don't have to go to chapels anymore so that's a plus along with having a room to myself now. Luke stood me up yesterday. He was supposed to come play racquetball with me but he never cam so I played by myself for half and hour. I like all my classes this semester, all the teachers seem okay and none are extremely boring. So all in all I think it will be a good semester.

In other news...Ohio weather sucks!!! We have had so much flippin rain lately, just imagine if it was cold how much snow we could have right now! We'd have like 100in of snow all across Ohio...that's almost enough to throw Earth off its axis. I enjoy snow, it's the only thing that makes winter bearable but cold rain...that just makes me angry! Oh well at least Cedar Lake hasn't overflowed and flooded everything yet.

Well that's all for now...

Update: Joel posted THIS SITE on his blog. This is probably the most amazing pictures I've seen.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the plug. What do you mean you don't have to go to chapel anymore? Well of course I anticipate you'll be making a very special exception next wednesday, the 19th, at 10am. That's when we'll be out there playing for chapel. It should be good, minus the fact that Brian is being forced to play electronic drums.

    By Blogger Joel, at 13/1/05 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home