.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 22

Poor Little Guy

Wow, amazing weekend! I can't get over how fun it is to always hang around you guys and how amazing God is all at the same time! I'll tell you what, God seemed to really be hitting people hard, like I've never seen before, all at once! It was so amazing to see I broke down in tears myself. Honestly, I love giving out and praying for people sometimes more than I like to take it in. I just love all the students so much and my heart is to see them grow and change. Don't get me wrong, God messed me up too but it was from a totally different perspective this time.

I just want to remind everyone, similar to what Josh said, don't let the devil tell you that it was all fake. Don't ever fall into the lie that it was simply an emotional experience. Only The God can send guys bawling on each others shoulders, only God can cause everyone to hit the floor and give Him everything they were holding on to, only He can can make 50 of the most worn out people keep jumping up and down for long periods of time. Don't forget how awesome he is, I mean honestly, look at the freakin universe! These things DON'T happen by chance!

Anyway, I will leave you all with this completely absract and totally off topic video as my final thought...chemistry can be fun sometimes!
---->CLICK HERE NOW<----

1 Comments:

  • I had an amazing weekend as well. And what you said on Sunday morning was totally right. Good stuff.

    By Blogger Kim, at 23/11/04 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home