.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 30

Thanksgiving smells like gravy

Well now that we have Thanksgiving over and gone I am back...and better than ever or something. I took a break from Blogging during the break as you may have noticed therefore I did not do any kind of "What I'm Thankful For" list. But I do want to say that I am very thankful for my friends. All y'alls! Seriously, all the time i spend with you guys are definately the highlights of my life. Whether we are sitting around joking or having the rare serious conversation it is all truly enjoyable. I am the kind of person that doesn't choose best friends because I just love so many of you and I hope none of you ever think I don't care what you're going through because I pray for you guys a lot! Sometimes I do have trouble asking what's up but you really can come to me at any time (even at 3:00 AM Rachel cause I'm probably up anyway).

Well with that out of the way...I am really looking forward to Christmas break now. It's not even really Christmas that I look forward to as much as all the free time around it! I get to hang with my "patnas", spend time with family, help cook (yes I do enjoy cooking at times), stay up late and sleep in. All the good stuff. I do miss people here at Cedarville during breaks but I'd still rather be home. I really do love Springfiled I guess.

Alright, after a bit of randomness and various topic discussion I will close with this fonal thought...this weather sucks! I mean c'mon, rain in late November...I say bring on the snow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home