.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 16

Multiple Choice

So today I was attacked by a white, transparent ninja. I was not able to defeat him because he ran away. I didn't think they were real but after battling one it has certainly become my goal to be one myself...so watch out for trasparent ninjas...in the woods!

But yes, back to the title...I have decided that I want to major in "multiple choice". I am really good at it and it's basically all life consists of. Honestly, you rarely have to decide something without having a series of choices: which pop to get, what to order off the menu, turn left or right at the stop sign (that's as goo as T or F Q's!). SO that would probably be the most useful major ever. If i could just be even better at choosing from a list of items then I would be sure to succeed at life! So that's all for now...only 1 exam left!

Peace!!!

---Video of the week--- this is really amazing!

2 Comments:

  • it woudl only make sence to major in somethign liek that considering everythign else ive ever learned was how to take the standerdized tests they give us to see if were smart enough to be alive

    By Blogger vi(x)cks, at 17/12/04 4:37 PM  

  • You lazy crap for crap! Update! I mean...

    Merry Christmas!

    By Blogger Kim, at 24/12/04 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home