.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, December 6

Recent Happenings

Well I had a rather crazy week last week and am expecting another one this week...let's revue:

I got my first demerit last week. Apparently I have missed one too many chapels now. No offense to the great people who put them together and stuff but they do get a little old and repetetive after a while. I guess I just can stand to sit through worship and hear nothing but fake drums.

I got a bunch of free donuts last friday for working an event (for my job with Production Services Group). This even also caused me for the first time to miss my Bible class. I hope God doesn't look down on this, it really wasn't my fault...stupid people messing with the microphone).

I have talked about "That Guy" in class before. You know, the one who trys to turn assignments in early and ruins all the curves. Well I saw "That Guy" in my chemistry class running to class! Now this may not seem strange untill I tell you the fact that he was running to make sure he was five minuets EARLY! You don't run to be early...what the heck!

The results of my poll were quite interesting. 7 people think I'm "likeable" and 1 jerk doesn't (if I find that person he will pay with his life) but the scary thing is that and unprecendented 5 people like me "in that way". (If you don't know what that means then you missed a good game of "I've Never".) Seriously guys...that's kind of creepy. I can only hope that they are all females and that none of them are of the stalker type.

I'll keep you updated on the crazy weeks ahead of me. Christmas break starts at the end of next week for me so I'm really looking forward to that. Also make sure you check out the Website of the Month if you missed it on my last post. Carry on...

4 Comments:

  • oh i liked you in "that way"...and I said so in the poll...boy you are one hot ticket! ;)

    Oh and if you think one demerit is bad, I heard a story about my buddy Chu who got 14 demerits in one day because he photoshoped an Abercrombie ad from a few years back where there was a guy in bed with some girls beside him (you might recall the pic...real controversial). Well he replaced the head with that of the C-ville president. He emailed it to a few close friends who emailed it to some of their close friends and within a few hours the entire campus had a copy of that photoshoped pic. Yeah...he got busted.

    By Blogger Joel, at 6/12/04 9:37 PM  

  • By Blogger ZaijiaN, at 7/12/04 11:12 AM  

  • Wow, thanks for that! That was truly inspirational. I like the rest of your work as well.

    By Blogger prozaciswack, at 7/12/04 11:53 AM  

  • I'm surprised that earthlink still has my stuff up, I haven't had an acct with them for years.

    By Blogger ZaijiaN, at 7/12/04 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home