.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 15

Almost There

It's been a long time, it's been a long time comin'...I have been bustin my butt on these finals and I'm soo close! Don't give up yet Nathan...almost there! I have the two biggest exams EVER coming up tomorrow and friday. I really have been studying hard...seriously guys...and it will soon all be over.

Untill then I must continue my regular habbits of drinking Mt. Dew (Code Red this week), eating brownies, and listening to various soundtracks recently acquired. All of this while studying vigorously. My back is really sore and I'm almost out of party mix so the sooner it's all over the better. I will let you all know how I made out...untill then...

P.S. I highly reccomend the Kill Bill Vol. 1 soundtrack...(singing)BANG BANG, I hit the ground(singing)...

2 Comments:

  • Are they special brownies?

    By Blogger Joel, at 16/12/04 8:26 AM  

  • Nathan if you come to prayer i'll rub your back if you rub mine.. because mine hurts alot too.
    Courtney

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/12/04 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home