.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 10

3-D Visual Blog Tecnology™

Are You Ready To Get Pumped!?

If yes click yes, if no, you're a little baby...

yes<<<<<>>>>>no

So I am back since I took a break over my Christmas break. It was enjoyable and busy but fun all the way through. Along with going to see Dustin, the Lockin, and playing GTA: San Andreas lots of stuff happened so here it is...in "MoDef".

The Death of Christmas

Before Christmas was hectic but I have to admit that I enjoyed being with the family a lot and even helping bake cookies. Above is one that my Dad made, he says it's a snowman with a scarf. Now, call me morbid, but I think it looks like somebody slit the snowman's throat. That's why I call that pic "The Death of Christmas".

Laundry

Before break somebody stole all my laundry detergent and dryer sheets. Now I have to admit that my Downey Spring Fresh dryer sheets are far too tempting to resist but did they have to use all my Era too!? Oh well, I have stowed all my laundry supplies away in my room now so they are safe but still, Ricks been actin fishy.


(Two-Banger)
I don't mean to complain constantly but why does the other dorm (top) look like a flippin Mariott and mine (bottom) is located in the ghetto of Cedarville. That one tree you see in mine is seriously the most beautiful thing around and honestly I think it's ugly. This is the part of Cedarville they don't show you on the tours, they'd rather brag about the hand-scrubbed raquetball courts.

My Dorm..revamped

I moved all the furniture around in my room and with no roomate it's actually finally feeling pretty comfy! I need to get my Papasan Chair in here and my big comfy computer chair and I'll be set. Although rumor has it that the Mandy Moore "Got Milk?" poster may have to come down because it's too provocative for Cedarville. What the crap, like I have the hots for chicks with milk mustaches. Oh well, at least I can sleep with the music on and maybe even use iTunes alarm.


Well that's all for now. I do want to say farewell to Josh and Sabrina who are leaving Thursday. As I said, you guys will truly be missed and I'll keep praying for ya. Peace!

2 Comments:

  • It's about time you updated!

    I appreciate the birthday card. 'Twas very nice of you. Stuff like that means more to me than anything else. Thank you. :)

    By Blogger Kim, at 11/1/05 11:07 PM  

  • Hey, you're alive! I was beginning to wonder. Nice pics. R

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/1/05 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home