.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 15

I Am a Non-Conformist

Right, so I'm sick of trends and fads...in everything. Look at kids these days, they all want to fall into some group of people...even if that group is "non-conformists". Look at me, I'm "Indie" or I'm "Emo"...not only do they conform the way they dress but they also completely change their attitude and personality. Let me tell you, only one person is "emo" and that's Emily!

But it doesn't stop there, now we have to have trendy sexual orientations and religions. Look at me, I'm bisexual...isn't that cool? I want to be just like Demi Moore and Madonna and be at peace with my inner self so I'm switching to Kabbalah! What is wrong with these people. I've always believed kids could think for themself but now I'm starting to wonder.

At least popular groups in the past had actual ideas and agendas. The hippies lobbied against war and non-environmentalists...all these kids do these days is act depressed, dark, or rebellious. I'm still a "kid" okay, and I can't figure out what these kids are thinking these days. Why can't they stop being fads and be themselves!?

I'm done ranting now...

1 Comments:

  • Very good topic.
    It's sad how kids these days will change everything about them just to fit in. For instance...most of them change their "style"...which also changes their attitudes. Like 'emo' people...and white people dressing like they're in some kind of a gang. It's terrible. I just wish everyone didn't think that they have to change everything about them just to 'be like everyone else'. Hm. Where has America gone?
    That tends to make people become fake...which is one thing I cannot stand.

    ...ok. I'm done too.

    By Blogger Kim, at 18/1/05 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home