.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 3

The Random Things of Life

Being a college student living the dorm life you spend a lot of time on the internet. I have seen many internets so here are a few of the things I have notced in my travels...

Some people make techno music on the gameboy with awsome "mo-def" technology...this is very stange, but i thought it would be good for everyone to know that this is how they "dispose" of the stuff!...okay, i have seen some pretty good sports highlight reels but THIS ONE tops them ALL...watch out guys, HERE BE DRAGONS...I found some really sweet animated gif's, I've been looking evertwhere for this precious commodity only found on personal webpages and cheesy church websites...the govenment has reverted to interesting new weapons against the enemy, all I can can say is that if I knew my opponent was using this stuff I'd give up!...some people really don't like fast food...and finally, video games are actually useful in a way I could have never imagined...

this is what I do with my time...enjoy

1 Comments:

  • That is the biggest pile of crap I have ever seen in my life.

    Whoever wants to go to the "Domestic Church" is a freak. And that little "choir boy" was very strange. It almost made me cry.

    By Blogger Kim, at 4/2/05 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home