.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, February 19

New Stuff

I hafe been adding a lot to my music library and watching a lot of movies recently. Here's a small bit of what I have enjoyed lately.

Hot Tracks:
Modest Mouse is really good with Good News for People Who Love Bad News (also a good album title), thanks to Emily for Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlantasicm. It's really an awesome CD and I highly reccomend it, Red Hot Chili Peppers has an awesome Greatest Hits CD(2003), and I recently picked up a bunck of Coldplay (never really listened to them before) and I really enjoy that as well.

Picture Shows:
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind of course was excellent and similarly Vanilla Sky (don't listen to the tomatometer on this one), Garden State was good (and a good soundtrack too), the Manchurian Candidate was good...not something I'd watch over and over again but good, Almost Famous was a good flick, Donnie Darko was really wierd and I think I'll have to watch it again...it blew my mind, Fargo is a dark comedy that I found to be a good watch, and if you like Tarintno you'll probably like Pulp Fiction as well (if you don't mind the language).

URLs:
Check out Asterik Studio and maybe buy some posters, go to Singing Fish if you want to search for videos (have not done extensive testing yet), and finally Blockbuster Online will be my source for movies through the mail (currently have Hero and Anchorman and waiting for Resident Evil: Apocalypse)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home