.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 9

No One's Gonna Hurt My Litte Baby

So, I just got my guitar today and I love it!!! Some of you may not have known that I was getting one, and others of you still may not...but I did. It's an Alvarez RD8BR acoustic and it came with a very nice hard case. Here's my experience with her so far.

Fresh Out of the Box
Here she is fresh out of the box.

No Dumping
After I took her out she immediately had an accident on the floor. It's okay though, I still love her.

First Strum
This is my very first strum on her. I have to tell ya, even when she isn't tuned she still sounds pretty nice. But thanks to Derek, Emily, Bobby, Phil, and Sam who later tuned it for me (why did it take so many people? good question).

Feel Like It's My First Time
Finally, my first night with her. I don't know if Cedarville approves but I just can't keep my hands off her. I don't have a name yet but I will...soon.

For the full rez images go HERE

3 Comments:

  • That guitar is NICE! I'm going to have to get one myself. Since my grandma is a RE and wants hers back. But that's awesome that you got one. Can't wait to hear you play. And Nathan...you are not allowed to play my favorite chord. Ever! Or I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish. haha. Rock on.

    By Blogger Kim, at 10/2/05 8:56 AM  

  • Nice guitar!!

    By Blogger Ruth, at 11/2/05 7:56 AM  

  • An RD-8 is a nice guitar. I just bought one back in December to take to Africa, which I did. I left it there for someone to enjoy. I very much found it to be worthy of its price. Actually in playability it far exceeded it's value...that's my humble opinion.

    By Blogger Joel, at 15/2/05 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home