.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 15

Finally, A Good Day

So today is beautiful already and a big relief for me. I finished 2 big assignmnets that are due today; one is an audio edit and the other a series of papers for a communications class. So not only do I have a wonderful day to look forward to, but also a relatively carefree one too.

I also just got second place in my classes raquetball tournament. Of course I was shooting for first, and almost got it working my way up from the losers bracket after my first loss. I played well, not my best but well. I ended up losing 9-11.

I am enjoying my guitar as well. Starting to roughen up my fingers and getting better at strumming (which is harder than I thought it would be). And finally, on Valentines Day I only got one piece of mail, a letter from my bank asking me if I was comfortable to leave my loved ones behind when I die without having life insurance. Thanks US Bank, but right now I'm alone...very alone...on Valentines Day...thanks for reminding me! It really was kinda funny...

2 Comments:

  • What chords do you know on the guitar? Guitar solo!!

    By Blogger Kim, at 16/2/05 3:58 PM  

  • Right now the program I use is Adobe Audition so basically cool edit, and i knoe G, C, and D major along with E, A, and D minor...

    By Blogger prozaciswack, at 16/2/05 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home