.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 9

Cybernetics

Sitting here in an internet cafe listening to The Power of Love and updating all my links. You may notice a few new things such as the links for BCFers...gotta love those guys. You will also see my PureVolume account.

This wireless network is slow an "non-secure" so I will not be posting my credit card number today...maybe next week. I just got a haircut, two pairs of jeans, boxers and a baguette (the really good kind from Meijer). I even used the Sears restroom the other day...which was actually quite comfy and clean.

I also recently discovered Google Maps. Sure, its technically a BETA version but still BY FAR the best map interface I have ever seen. Thank you Google!

1 Comments:

  • I will say that I sheepishly used Google Maps the other day to get myself back from Josh & Sabrina's. I used Yahoo Maps to get me there, and so far they have never let me down. Google needs to work on their print outs a little more. Without a navigator, too many words becomes somewhat of a hassle and potentially accident causing.

    By Blogger Joel, at 10/3/05 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home