.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 24

Prize Packs and Carman

This has been one of the busiest weeks in my life but I'm proud of myself because I lifted and ran 3 miles yesterday. Every step after 2 miles was painful but I decided I need to get back in shape...at least a little bit. I have been working a lot though and am still feeling sick. I skipped a class today to sleep in and I'm doing a little better.

Anyway, finally I have some of my "DJ Breaks" from the radio station so now I can finally prove that it does exist! Since I can only have 3 total songs on my free Pure Volume account, you can only listen to two of them. I'll probably rotate them in and out as time goes by but this should hold you over for now. For some reason all the recordings are crackly and the volume goes up and down so I apologize about that ahead of time. Other than that, I hope you enjoy a small sample of my work (not my best but not too bad). All you have to do is click on THIS LINK and listen to "DJ 1" and "DJ 2"...sweet!

1 Comments:

  • You are the greatest DJ ever!!!!!

    Hey. Rollover DJ. You're spinning away. All my timeeeeeee.

    By Blogger Kim, at 27/3/05 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home