.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 4

Winnie the Pooh goes to Christopher Walken's House

Weird week so far. Sunday seemed mostly like a dream and I got sick on the tire swing. Illegal underground 4-square tournament before church, it was wicked sweet. I'm pretty sure I won or something. Was up till 3am trying to work on a project with no success of accomplishing anything. Worked this morning from 9-11 then went back to my room to sleep till 5 because I felt awful. I was exhausted, I had no energy and could barely walk up the stairs in the chapel. A bird was on the loose in the chapel though; distracted everyone the whole time ducking in and out of the air ducts. When I woke up at 5 I went to my weekly work meeting then to the radio station meeting. Pretty boring. Went to eat and then I downloaded the Adobe Audition 30 day free trial so I can work on my project. Didn't feel like learning Audacity yet. I have no voice today...well for some reason the only voice I have is really low. I cannot talk at all unless I sound like a subwoofer. That is all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home