.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 1

I Dare You To Poo

HA! That was funny! Not really though...but here I am sitting in my room listening to loud music and about to embark on yet another busy weekend. Unfortunately this weekend does not include the usual fun times at Media Team and College Group but I will be working pretty much the entire time. So what does this mean?

1. I will miss Amber's party. This sucks as I don't think I'll get to see Amber now before she leaves. If I would have my car I could probably make it but unfortunately it is not fixed...yet.

2. I will be cranky, tired and sore on Sunday. Hopefully I'll be able to salvage it but I'm pretty sure I'll be exhausted.

3. I will be filthy rich! Well probably not since I have to pay to have my car fixed but the money is always good. I'll probably work about 11 hours on Saturday. You may wonder, "Is that even legal?" Probably not, but oh my gosh I love TobyMac! (my spell check tryed to replace "TobyMac" with topping...HA!)

4. I will learn how to operate a spot light (I guess it's not as easy as it sounds) for the first time as well as run the sound board in the chapel for the first time (and it's a behemoth). So I am excited about those (except for the spot light).

5. I will again not have any time to do my homework so I will have to be up till 3:30 on Sunday night. Not that I wouldn't be up that late anyway, it's just no fun when you're doing homework.

So that is the impact that all this work will have on me. It actually goes much deeper and long term but those are the basics; some good and some bad. But as Henry David Thoreau once wrote, "I once had a sparrow alight on my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulet I could have worn."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home