.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 29

WHY!?

I don't get it. So many of my classes are sooo pointless! I understand that I am taking mostly gen-eds right now but honestly, I can't remember ever learning anything in some of my classes. Intro to Communication Arts has been absolutely the biggest waste of my time...and it's in my major! We mostly just do lots of assignments about common sense type of stuff or spending weeks and weeks learning to do a resumé. It's really not that hard people! Why do the teachers (and the school as a whole) continue to treat us like children, never taking into account that we may have acquired the ability to think for ourselves by now. Don't think that I want classes that are incredibly difficult but something that at least shows a purpose would be appropriate because right now I feel no more urges to excel at busy work. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to continue to live with mediocrity being the only thing expected of me.

Anyway, James is amazing. If you haven't checked out his blog recently I strongy encourage you to do so. He also has some awesome pictures. Go James!

::Update::
Sorry about any strange occurences or duplicate posts recently. Blogger has been acting a bit strange for me lately but I think it's all good now. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

  • TobyMac, oh my gosh...I LOVE tobyMac. It is true, the Diverse City Tour will be stopping here in Cedarville and I will be working it! http://www.itickets.com/grassroots/tour.html

    By Blogger prozaciswack, at 29/3/05 9:36 PM  

  • Education...it's all balogna. That why I took Bubba's home course for the dumb and redneck. It teaches ya stuff like grammer. For instance...Ma, that there fox ate them there chickens again. It also teaches ya math. Another for instance...If Billy Bob started out with 5 teeth and Hos knocked out 2 of them in a bar fight, how many teeth does Billy Bob have left? It has changed my life and made me a new man.

    By Blogger Larry, at 30/3/05 10:12 AM  

  • oh my gosh! i LOVE TobyMac too!

    By Blogger Kim, at 30/3/05 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home