.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 11

A Whole New World

Moving back to Cedarville...and so soon this year. That's right, living off campus in the brand new apartment with Phil, Sam, and Derek.

Phil
Red Head | 5' 8 1/2" | International Studies Missiology Major | allergic to belts and willing to allow any girls to stalk him

Sam
Military Man | 5' 8" | Computer Science Major | aspiring Air Force sniper

Derek
Landlord | 5' 5" | Italian Mafioso | apparently doesn't know how to use the internet because he doesn't even have his own URL

Another change for me is that I can actually make calls with Verizon here now. Yep, all 6 bars...which may or may not be a good thing singe I had about $50 of overages last month.

We got this place all painted up and spiffy* fully functioning with WEP protected WiFi. We will have a house warming party soon.

*paint inspired by Los Mariachis

4 Comments:

  • Air Force sniper?!!?? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard; and it made me laugh for a few seconds.

    By Blogger James McCauley, at 12/7/06 1:38 AM  

  • I apologise to anyone who may be offended by the last comment...James is a Marine...

    By Blogger prozaciswack, at 12/7/06 12:06 PM  

  • I want to see "Los Mariachi" colors. So...have that party soon.

    By Blogger Em O, at 13/7/06 11:49 AM  

  • You shouldn't apologize for something as ridiculous as a AF sniper. I don't feel any remorse and I just got another few seconds of laughter again!

    AF sniper, what will they come up with next; AF infantry?

    Too funny...

    By Blogger James McCauley, at 14/7/06 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home