.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 7

Dud

So now that the Red Rocket is a dud I have been forced to move on although I have pretty much lost all hope in internal combustion engine cars. There's just way to much that can go wrong, and I just can't keep up with that entropy.

Another change that is in process is my moving into the apartment finally. I moved just about all my stuff with the help of Bobby, Rob and a little from my family. In addition to getting my stuff moved, I also managed to score a set of free couches...butt ugly, but free.

Still sitting here at my mighty desk of a throne working those full time hours. As I said last post, life is still crazy and way too full. But I did manage to find some good stuff on the web for you all. The first is the McGruff website teaching kids to stop crime and bullies. I like how McGruff is just sitting there, watching the kids like some creep. The other is Val Kilmer's website found here which I found after watching Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (an amazing movie) because he kept mentioning it throughout the commentary. I love the picture of him right there on the first page.