.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 30

Back Around Again

So I'm back from camp, which was an awesome time of media and friends, and it's time for the cycle to start again.

I say that because I realized something at Impact this year when Pastor Mark was talking. He was talking about people called to ministry. He was talking about his personal passion to see kids saved and you could tell he was near tears just talking about it. This is a passion God has given me as well, and I gotta admit, I was fighting back the tears myself.

When he called people called to ministry to the altar I wanted to go so bad, but just decided to stay at my camera instead. Not that I actually thought my task was all that important, just that I didn't take the initiative to. But I wanted that prayer so bad because I feel stuck right now. I have so many passions and so much I would love to accomplish and I just feel stuck right now. I already have so many commitments that I feel like I'm not accomplishing all that I really want to. An escape...a freedom...anything to make me feel like I'm doing what God wants me to do. I honestly pondered the possibility of just forgetting the rest of college. Bogged down with all this stuff I just want to feel like I am going somewhere with life...but it just feels like a cycle.

For the first time that I can ever remember I feel so bored with life. Not that I'm depressed or perpetually disappointed, because I do have awesome friends and family, but I'm am actually finally tired of doing "stuff". Just pray for me...that I will find direction, and that I would find in my heart the direction God has for me right now.