.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 22

Cleveland You Say?

So I really did expect today to be fairly normal, go back to my room after class and work on a paper and maybe take a nap after being up till 4:00am last night and getting up at 7:30am. But instead of going straight back to my room I decided, out of good will to my fellow sound men...and women, to stop by the chapel and see if any help was needed for Elliv set-up. I knew the answer would be yes but I convinced myself I'd only be there for an hour or so...

Well that was at 2pm...and I'm still here at 12:35am. In this vast gap of time I was sent on a mission to Cleveland (home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame) to retrieve a super special set of spectacular stairs for the show's stage. Upon arrival to pick them up (this is 4 hours away mind you) I realize that these are not the special stairs I had imagined, in fact they were quite ordinary and probably available at a dozen places within 30min of Cedarville. Yes, these were the stairs we ordered, spent 9 hours retrieving, and with all said and done find out that they're about 5 feet too short. So that's awesome...I may get to sleep by 6am.

1 Comments:

  • Dude thats insane, lol. It makes for a good story though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/4/06 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home