.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 14

NYC and Back Again

It was a great, awesome, amazing, photogenic trip and I'm back (for two days now). I've been waiting to blog until I had all the pictures up and ready to go so thanks to Aaron's generosity the pictures are there! There's 79 pictures, all touched up real nice with Picasa. I mostly only put mine because it already took so much time but Rachel may put hers up somewhere too.

We did a lot while we were there starting on Friday the 10th. We got there and checked in at about 6:30 and headed off for Times Square right off. It was awesome and the pictures are all there for you to see. After that we went back to the room to sleep.

The second day we got a decent start at 8:30am with a continental breakfast and then headed off to start with the World Trade Center. And then we just wandered around the rest of the day finishing off with blowfish, chicken wings, and ice skating.

Forgetting that Jews don't work on Saturday we weren't able to go the Jewish Heritage Center and then we slept in a little on Sunday after not really sleeping so we missed that. All I can say about the ride back is that, yes, I did leave my phone at Hooters in Mechanicsburg, PA. Also on the ride home...I definitely lost!

Anyway, for those of you that didn't/couldn't go...do it...it's worth it! So go see the pictures or just go straight to the slideshow (you don't see the comments or notes that way though)!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home