.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 3

Did I Mention?

I have spring break this coming week (WHOOOO...Spring Break 2004!!!!) and I have to say...this one is definately right on time. Things actually cooled down on the being busy front since last week besides the 10 page overnight paper (which, by the way, by "Ahead of Schedule" I meant because I got done at 5am rather than the expected 6am). But despite the far more relaxed schedule this week I am still really needing the break.

See, I am the kind of person that never plans anything and just wings it all. This can prove difficult for doing large assignments here at Cedarville University but I've been able to get by pretty well so far. So whenever I have a big project coming up, I start to think of when I can get it done closest to the due date and how to get it done. You may think this means I purposefully slack off...but you'd be wrong...it's just that I know no matter how hard I try it just won't get done untill the night before. So yeah...that's me...and I'm a slacker...and I know it...

I also heard the saddest story ever the other day...Leslie once had a Tickle-Me Elmo (my favorite toy of all time) and her dog humped it to death...seriously...it didn't work anymore. After I heard this.......I cried.......

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home