.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 16

A Thought Crushed My Mind

Shouldn't an elevator going down be called a de-elevator? Think about it...

Ohio weather is probably harder to understand and explain than the mind of a woman.

The irreducibly complexity in the universe is unfathomable not only down to the human body, not only of every organ in our bodies, not only of every bit of tissue in it, not only of the cells that make up that tissue, not only to the little organelles that make that cell work, not only to each one of the many proteins necessary to make any one of those organelles, but all the way down to the atom which makes up all things. You cannot explain that kind of perfect design with random mutations over any number of billions of years!

If I were to do an assignment ahead of time rather than the night of (as with my two assignments last night) I would actually have no idea of what to do with all the time of which I don't have an assignment coming up that is due which I would spend thinking about how and when I will do that assignment.

It's a bad idea to have your ashes sent into space because the aliens will get it and clone you from it. With millions of clones they will make an army of you's to come and destroy the entire world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home