.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 1

Ahead of Schedule

So, I procrastinated as always and decided that it would be fun to write my 10 page New Testament paper all in one night (to ensure consistency of my thoughts as some times they are more thoughtful than others). It went well and only really took me like 5 1/2 hours leaving me with a finish time of 5am...an hour ahead of my planned finish time. I turned my paper in just now and intend to sleep until I am forced to get up...if you don't see me at church this is why.

In other news, I met with Ty Fischer on Monday who I met randomly through his Flickr account. The first pictures you will see there are the reason I wanted to meet him. He has a ministry called Eyes Wide Open which teaches kids creativity through photography and encourages them to pursue it if that's what interests them. He picks lower income kids who may not have as many opportunities as other kids and allows them to sell their photography in a silent auction. The kids get to keep the money and have an amazing chance to see their creativity bring them income. I am hoping to be able to help Ty out in any way I can...this is a really cool opportunity to help for anyone into photography so let me know if you're interested.

4 Comments:

  • I really love this concept. I think he is doing an amazing thing for these kids. I wish I could have been at the debut night. I think it would have been cool to see all the pics by the children.

    By Blogger SABRINA, at 1/3/06 12:40 PM  

  • you are probably one of the biggest procrastinators i know.

    but at least you get everything you need done. even if it means no sleep. haha.

    By Blogger Kim, at 2/3/06 2:22 PM  

  • I agree. I would love to get together with this guy. It seems like a really cool ministry to partner up with.

    By Blogger Larry, at 2/3/06 3:11 PM  

  • Hey,

    Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Blockbuster.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Iron Man 2 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


    Thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/4/10 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home