.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 24

With its less than believable characters, poor attempt at creating a plot with a moral to it, and its even more pathetic attempts at being cute, Dreamworks has kept on pace by making yet another terrible movie.

I really tried to watch it with an open mind, and I have to say, I was bored out of my mind after only 30 minutes and had only laughed maybe once...mostly out of the need to laugh after being bored for so long. The animation was certainly nothing special to look at either. It was really about at the quality Toy Story had 10 years ago. I am sorry Larry, but this movie was lame by any standards. I even imagined myself as a kid watching the movie and I really still saw nothing. Pixar has mastered the art of computer animated movies and has always nailed it with a good script, but Dreamworks has just left us all with still nothing more than Shrek to thank them for.

5 Comments:

  • "screw you guys...I'm going home!"

    Seriously...this is one of the funniest movies of 2005. I love it.

    Gotta admit the monkeys are hysterical, and the penguins when they get it antartica is great.

    "What it is a little bite on the butt amongst friends?"

    By Blogger Joel, at 24/2/06 11:24 PM  

  • No I don't have to admit that because it's all been done before...definitely not even a funny movie of 2005.

    By Blogger prozaciswack, at 25/2/06 12:27 AM  

  • I like to move it, move it.

    I've only seen it in Spanish and it was really really funny that way... prolly loses it's comedic aspects when translated into English

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 25/2/06 12:44 AM  

  • You all are a bunch of communist lugers (pronounce - looshers).

    By Blogger Joel, at 27/2/06 2:11 PM  

  • There is no way I ruined the entire movie for you, Em, by singing a song that occupies a total of MAYBE 5 minutes ina TWO HOUR MOVIE! Geez, you ahte a movie, fine, don't blame it on me.

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 27/2/06 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home