.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 10

Jamaica

So we arrived in Jamaica and just got in our hotel which is pretty much straight in the ghetto. We will either head into the big city maybe tonight but definately first thing tomorrow.

So we drove 11 hours to see New York and I already got some sweet pics. I am really excited because we will be spending all day tomorrow in the city hanging out and trying not to get mugged. If all goes well, this will be the perfect ending to a very nice spring break full of laughs, sleeping...and hopefully some of the Conan walking around NY. I'll post some pics tomorrow so stay posted.

Ponderosa....Ponderosa....Here We Come!!!

1 Comments:

  • I have the most cool points... Because I rock... and when I got home my dad asked why I had a lampshade on my head and a blue bra on. Now beat that.

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 13/3/06 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home