.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 11

81

Apparently my previous post titled "Day One" led some to believe that I was going to blog evry day of the event, but this simply was not my intent. I did get a lot of ideas at the conference and am back with a lot of cool ideas for improvement at WFFC and AE that we will hopefully be implementing soon.

After the conference we got to see our Arkansanian friends Josh, Sabrina, Aaron, and Kafka. It was a great time of quoting Mitch Hedberg almost constantly and playing rolling chair muderball before service (basically just running into each other and the use of my signiture move, the hammer throw). I was also able to fix their wireless microphone woes which I was quite happy with.

I learned three things through all of this:
1. The youth group at Church on the Move is actually On Eighty, I think when people realize this they will be severely disappointed.
2. "The way to stay is to outlast your critics." -Doug Fields
3. WalMart is the biggest attraction in Rogers, AK
4. XBOX three-hundred and sixty, 15" LCD, and a large van are a perfect combination
5.
The media team needs a font budget.

You can download a copy of all my notes here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home