.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 17

All that is Nerd

Yes, that's right, I am all that is nerd! I have now permanently been engraved into the future of the internet. I have contributed to its vast wealth of knowledge in a way that no other man ever has. That's right, I found a goof and submitted it to the IMDb (Internet Movie Database).

The goof I found is definitely not the kind of mistake most people would catch but I recognized it at first listen. While watching Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (great movie by the way), during a certain scene, I heard it! I had to go back and rewatch it to make sure it was real...but I heard it again...and again! I just couldn't believe it when I went to its IMDb page and found that nobody else had. So you can go there now and see my contribution. It's the last, most recent, and definitely the best one on there. And now you all know why I am so cool!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home