.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 3

And things of that nature...

Last week I was informed that I was at the aforementioned Ken Ham seminar at Cedarville about 15 years ago...so that is neat. If you missed it, you should read it. I know it's long and boring, but I think it's important.

Pastor Jim said something really cool in his sermon yesterday. "I don't need CNN to tell me prayer doesn't work, I've had the Devil telling me that for 35 years." Not to be taken out of context, he was of course saying that prayer definitely works!


I found Rachel's Bright Eyes CDs that I lost. Thank God! Maybe now I can have all my cool points back which would be good because right now I'm in the negative range. [sung]"Yes he's less than zero, less than zero. He's a regular negative guy..." - Bill Nye the Science Guy

Most of the AE staff will be heading off to Oklahoma tomorrow night. It will be a fun, relaxing, bonding, educational time with the good people at the Edge. I'm sure Phil will take care of Elmo while I'm gone.

1 Comments:

  • I thought it was cool in pastors sermon how he mentioned that whole "getting fed" and leaving thing... and I thought... I just blogged about that last night!

    Thanks for opening that stream, I appreciate it and will share it with Adrea and Amber

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 4/4/06 3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home