.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 20

A Broken Update

So I have been off the blogging for a while once again...I'll bet people have stopped checking for signs of life by now...but if you do still check this or get the RSS feed, here we go.

Sonshine Camp was last week. The week could also be titled Nathan v. 8 hyperactive kids. My kids were really good though and I have to say that I pity most of the other counselors (Kim, Kyle, Luke, Courtney, Danielle and several others). I was pretty exhausted at the end of the week needless to say. Being a jungle jim for 5 days is not a profession I am interested in, although being Superman 5 days a week I could probably handle with Frankie at my side!

Immediately after returning from camp on Friday, I sped off to Cedarville to retrieve the rest of the sound system we needed for the Phil Wing Band at our out of school blowout for AE. Got it set up only just a little late thanks to A LOT of help from the good man Dennis (mad props and thanks again).

So with all this stuff going right I'm feeling pretty good, right? Well, all was well until I'm driving home on Saturday coming up the hill to my house and all of the sudden...BANG!!! Something exploded/shot a hole in the bottom of some oil holding part on my engine...right after I had just fixed my car...again. So if anyone knows of a cheapo car for sale...let me know.

2 Comments:

  • You just shot a rod out of your oil pan...wow...yeah toast. Not much hope for an engine after that.

    Thanks for hooking us up with great sound Friday. 'twas fun

    By Blogger Joel, at 21/6/06 8:59 AM  

  • That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/2/07 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home