.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 10

The truth about cats and dogs...

I discovered something today...and it may offend some if not all...

Most girls seem to like cats. Most guys, however, do not (I am speaking in generalities of course). And I think I have deciphered why this is*.

Girls like cats because they are both equally evil. Those stuck up, "I'm better than you so you have to love me" maniacs! They demand attention because they deserve it. And even when they pretend to love you and cuddle up to you, they're really just "getting what they deserve."

Guys like dogs also because we are very similar, but in a different way. Not only are we both generally way too hyper and energetic (hence the humping of legs and overactive salivary glands) but also rather dumb. We're loyal, but probably only because we could not actually make it out in the "wild" on our own or we know what's best for us. We're good at cuddling though because we like to, not because we "deserve" it, but because we know our "masters" like it too.

So that's just breaking the surface. It really goes much much deeper which may be explored at a later time. Please submit your criticism and praise to the comments link below...

*Be warned, this is all negative propaganda towards cats and women in general...but the guys get slammed too.

5 Comments:

  • Ha! Cat fights...I'll say no more.

    By Blogger Joel, at 11/5/06 8:13 AM  

  • I don't like cats and I'm a girl!

    By Blogger SABRINA, at 11/5/06 12:44 PM  

  • Nathan... I bow to that post.

    But for dogs... I think they can make it in "the wild" but choose not to because it's too much work...

    But very true on the cat part haha

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 14/5/06 11:25 AM  

  • Rachel, you're wrong. They are evil, both species.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/5/06 4:08 PM  

  • snake and cat, hmmmm about one in the same. Go for a fish, if you fail to do well as a guardian, you just flush and start over. And with the fish of the month thing its cheap to recycle.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/5/06 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home