.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 25

Nailed It!

That's right...I nailed it! We (me and my two partners) had to present our big project for Biology today and I have to admit, I was a bit nervous. We only met twice for like 5min each to plan out this 4 page paper and 12 min presentation and I was pretty sure it was going to flop.

I had done no preparation which was a bad thing since the two girls decided I was the best at speaking and left me to do 10min of the 12. But much to my surprise it went really well and we actually filled the entire time requirement...possible thanks to a little wasted time passing out the Swedish Fish. The project was over crashing fish stock populations and Open-Ocean Aquaculture if you're into that sort of thing. The paper was written by me...and the powerpoint was not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home