.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 23

Too Soon

I can't believe it's already Friday. Emily and I will be leaving for Impact in just 2 days now. Al I can say is that I have no idea what I'm going to wear...OMG!

So my question is, why do I never seem to actually accomplish anything? I am always busy doing something. Going to Sonshine camp (AKA Sunshine City), working full time and part time, going to Impact, blogging almost every day...where does all my freakin' time go? I never feel like I really get anything done.

I never wanted this blog to be me talking about my life, but that's all I seem to think about. What I've done and what I still need to do. I really am tired of being busy. I have so many commitments and so many more I would love to take on but stupid things always seem to get in the way. It would really be nice to just give up on the whole college thing. Anyway, I am looking forward to camp...I'm just thinking about all the things I should be getting done while I'm there.

1 Comments:

  • sunshine city.

    hahahahahaha.
    that was priceless.
    cause she just flat out said it.

    ah. kids are funny.

    By Blogger Kim, at 23/6/06 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home