.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 2

And, oh yeah, I'm leaving today...

For Guatemala that is. Sorry to Kim who apparently didn't know I was leaving or something, but I am. I just finished packing, and yes, the time for this post is actually 3:30am. I swear though, it's not because I'm a slacker this time...seriously...I have had no time!

So since my plane leaves at like 6:25 and I am trying to get to the airport at 4:30 ("Just in case" my mom says) I decided there was no point in sleeping. I will be completely useless my first day in Guatemala, and I'm glad I will be able to set a good first impression. Other than that I am incredibly excited (even though I haven't been able to show it the last couple weeks out of pure exhaustion). Thanks to all of you who stayed around and hugged me and almost cried and stuff...really showed me how much I'm loved.

Till next post...

2 Comments:

  • I knew you were leaving sometime...I just didn't know it was this soon! But it's all cool.

    I am going to miss you. A lot. It just won't be the same without you.

    Whenever we are having our "parties," and we're all sitting on the trampoline talking about dumb, random things, we'll be thinking about you.

    Have a killer time. I'll be praying for you. And tell everyone down in Guate I said HOLLA!

    By Blogger Kim, at 2/5/05 11:03 PM  

  • Oh yeah. And those pictures are on my flickr. I figured that would be easier than sending them through email.

    By Blogger Kim, at 3/5/05 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home