.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 21

London Bridge is Falling Down

Two things...you know those people who know every song on the radio...and why is hip hop so stupid/confusing?

1. I am baffled by the fact that you can sit in a car with 3 other people with the radio on, and they all know every song that plays. And I do mean every song, from the rap/hip hop to the adult contemporary. Is the radio really so lame that it's possible to learn every song that plays on it. And I'm not just talking one station, we were hopping from station to station and the other people in the car sang every song annoying me the whole way. By my estimation, there can be no more than 50 different songs that play on all radio stations in an area throughout the day.

2. What the heck does it mean if someone makes your London Bridge fall down, of if you happen to be caught "Riding Dirty"? Ok, I could probably assume what most of these metaphors mean, but they're sooooo stupid! There is some rap and hip hop that I do listen to, but how can you really enjoy these overly vaugue, pointless, poorly written lyrics?

Despite my hate for it, however, I cannot deny the crazy for these catchy lyrics and decided to get in while I can. You can expect to see my hit "I'm Steamin' Like a Sauna, Ladies Get On Me ®". I know it's a bit crass, but that's the biz. You gotta Roll Deep and Ride Dirty...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home