.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 13

SURPRISE!

And I was none the wiser! Yesterday was just supposed to be a normal day, I was going to go to Sonshine Club, go to class, and go running. Not the case at all. First, I decided to skip my class since it was the day after my birthday (and I went to all 3 of my classes yesterday) and play some ESPN NFL 2K4 (way better than Madden games). Well this threw off certain plans of secret people's scheming against me.

So Derek and Phil convince me that we need to immediately leave and go get stuff from their storage unit in Xenia. Frustrated, I gave in and drove them to get the stuff with Phil talking on the phone nearly the whole time. Little did I know, he was coordinating the most dastardly surprise party ever.

When we got back, still having no idea what was awaiting me, I burst through the door and am instantly hit with a confetti of "SURPRISE!" and little pieces of paper. Needless to say, I wasn't thinking about ESPN anymore. It was a great party and we had lots of good times, thanks to all who came and Phil (my roommate), Danielle (my sister), and Annemarie* (my sister's roommate) who planned it as far as I understand.

*I apologize, because I was not aware Annemarie was also part of the planning comittee therefore I amend this post

1 Comments:

  • sorry i couldn't make it.
    mommy was watching big brother and did not want to miss it for anything.

    the next surprise party...
    i will be there. cause i will have my licence. :)

    By Blogger Kim, at 14/9/06 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home