.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 28

Back to Class

So after a nice weekend of visiting Dustin (who is an awesome dude if you didn't know), I am back here sitting in class. Intro to theater...wow. This class is bad. I'm the kind of person that expects a class to be bad almost all the time, plus I'm not a huge fan of theater either. It also doesn't help when it sounds like your intructor is contantly out of breath. You begin to wonder when she's going to just pass out mid sentence.

But my class schedule is pretty nice this semester. I pretty much get to sleep in every day, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I am hoping to be able to help out with Sonshine Clubs. I am really excited about that because I know Jessica is having trouble finding enough volunteers which is really sad considering the awesome opportunity we have in the Springfield schools. If you do want to help you can contact her through the info on the page linked above.

1 Comments:

  • man. i wish i could get out of school early. but i don't get out till like 2:20...and sonshine club is almost over by then. :(

    at least i get to go to sonshine CAMP! ohhhhh so fun.

    By Blogger Kim, at 28/8/06 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home