.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 4

Free WiFi

Oh yeah, free WiFi at even the cheapest of one night stand hotels. I have to say, even as my family makes fun of me as I type this, I need the internet. I just like the feeling of knowing all the wildest imaginations of my mind are constantly at reach...and still all my sister can think about is MySpace (as he shudders at the thought of unsolicited music playing on his speakers and impossible to read text scrolling across his screen).

So the reason we are having this one night stand is because we are on the way to Arkasas to see my bro. It should be a fun 5 days not doing the things I normally do at home as much as possible. So please pray for me...that I might refrain from those things...

1 Comments:

  • Wow you could end up going through routine-withdrawal (GASP!). This could be bad...

    Man, best of luck to ya.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/8/06 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home