.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 8

To Branson in and Back Again

After staying in Lowell for a few days, we decided to head off to Branson, MO. I've been there once before, and definitely not what I remember. Now it just seems like a place that might have been fun 10 years ago.

I mean it is different, and there's a lot of crazy stuff going on, but it's mostly just a bunch of..."Hey, look at me, I'm juggling cats! Wouldn't you like to come to my amazing show!?" I can see wanting to go back if I wanted to learn how to overly whiten teeth for all the superstars' billboards, or a lesson on market oversaturation. Maybe worth checking out once in your life...but I mean, anything is fun when you're hanging out with Aaron...so if you can grab him for your trip...

1 Comments:

  • But that's how I like my men....
    Glowing, neon, snowy teeth....

    I guess there's no accounting for taste.

    By Blogger Em O, at 9/8/06 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home