.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 17

To the Muffler Gods

Once again, another of my vehicles has managed to wedge loose the large hunk of metal known as a catalytic converter (not to be confused with the Cadillac Converters). I really don't get how this is possible. How hard it is to make a two inch thick pipe that doesn't fall to pieces...HOW HARD IS THAT! If I ever owned a car company I would have to put a life time warranty on those babies because no person should ever have to struggle with those things!

So after taking the converter off my old car...adding two more adapters (bringing the total to 6 adapters)...and making a metal coathanger sacrifice to the muffler gods, I honestly believe that I won't lose this one. I guess only time will tell...but this is the last straw...I'll burn this building down if I have to move my desk again...

1 Comments:

  • I just had to have that fixed on my car too! Stink! Lots of moolah...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/8/06 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home