.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 30

You Can Take My Breath Away

My body seems to have amnesia from when I used to run Cross Country (the greatest sport of all time) back in the day. I ran three miles around the campus, circling it like a hawk searching for...an oxygen tank! It was rough, I'm not going to lie. My joints ached like the rusty Tin Man, and my solar plexis burned like the Red Flame.

It was good though becasue I have been locked up in a cage in front of a computer all summer. I haven't been able to climb every mountain, ford every stream, and paint with all the colors of the wind like I usually do in the summer. I probably pounded down a few too many sodas too, but that's a whole 'nother problem. I am hoping to get back in shape by running every Tuesday and Thursday and lift every MWF. Then I can be as rockin' as Stu...it will be a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home