.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 7

Frustration Sets In

I am a very laid back person, but I'm not going to lie to all of my trusted internet friends. I have been very stressed out lately! There's been few times in my life when I've really been stressed...very very few...like 3 times ever...and the weight of all these things on my mind is building.

I would have to say a lot of it is coming from the media team...or lack thereof. For anyone that doesn't know, I work part time for my church as Media Director. This is in no way a part time job! Usually we've had a "Media Team", a group of volunteers to come in and help me get stuff done and ready for service. Well, this team has nearly completely deteriorated with some people changing churches, some people taking time off, and some people being busy. Last week is was just me and I was there all day. I have had no creativity the last couple weeks and I need help.

I am not blaming anyone for this. I know a lot of things have added up to this frustration...I just needed you to know...

3 Comments:

  • You'll be alright man. Make it happen. Invite people to help in your ministry. Bring on some new people.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/9/06 4:34 PM  

  • i've stopped going because i always work on saturdays during it!

    if i ever have a saturday off, i will definitely come and help. i actually miss it. :(

    hope you get un-stressified!

    By Blogger Kim, at 7/9/06 9:56 PM  

  • I'm sorry you had to be there all by yourself saturday... hopefully more people can make it since the school year started

    By Blogger Kay-luh, at 7/9/06 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home