.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 13

As Good A Time As Any

After many faithful years with Blogger (and the same template) I have finally worked up the time and courage to move out on my own. And just as Blogger was starting to get all advanced too! But I will now become yet another slave to the WordPress as many others before me also have. Blogger's been good to me but I think I'm finally ready to get all advanced on my own.

There's still some things I want to change template and plugin wise but it's pretty close to a final product so I decided to fork over the cash to GoDaddy and get my own domain and hosting. I can now be found at www.hearmeout.us/blog and I think I'm gonna like it here. So update your links (and RSS feeds [http://www.hearmeout.us/blog/feed])...first person to do it...get's a dollar!

Welcome to a whole new era of fancy blogging and flashier substance at Hear Me Out..."The future in 'intertaining'™ 'webtainment'™"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home