.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 21

Christian Hardcore

A genre near and dear to my heart is quickly becoming more mainstream than any other Christian genre. I think it's partly due to the lack of good hardcore in the big record labels, something they seem to be shying away from more and more. The latest place I noticed some good Christian hardcore was on a video podcast I happened upon called notmtv (or see notmtv.tv) at Revision3.

The show mentioned several bands that you may have heard of including a favorite of mine, Norma Jean. The focus of the show was on a young band called Bless the Fall. Pretty good stuff from what I've heard...download the podcast and check it out...pretty interesting.

2 Comments:

  • That dude from Norma Jean (the vocalist....) Just leaves me saying...."whaaaa??"

    I don't get hardcore.
    Props to you for...understanding it?

    By Blogger Em O, at 21/2/07 5:27 PM  

  • i like hardcore. it's fun....and stuff.

    that band....they are pretty frickin' sweet! i might have to buy their cd sometime.

    By Blogger Kim, at 23/2/07 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home