.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 8

New Digs

I have suddenly been thrust into new quarters with my flat mates (I always wanted to call them that) plus one.

Due to a series of bad things and whatnot we have moved out of our previous location into a new place about a block away. It really worked out for the better as we all now have our own rooms, and Mandy can adorn my wall and my wall alone (read more about my provocative Mandy Moore poster). So there's four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, 2 small storage rooms, washer and dryer, and carpet...lots of carpet.

Stay tuned for some pictures and possibly a house warming party this weekend...we got plenty of room for guests now!

2 Comments:

  • i never even went to your old apartment...cause you always had parties when i couldn't come!!

    but hopefully this weekend...everything will work out. haha. just let me know in advanced! :)

    awesome job on the video, by the way. everyone liked it.

    By Blogger Kim, at 8/1/07 1:37 PM  

  • That is some exciting news, getting a new place with your "flat mates."

    By Blogger Kay-luh, at 8/1/07 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home