.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 14

10,000 Things

Usually I have about 10,000 things running to my head that I want to get out all at once. In my blog, doing that has been an obvious struggle at times...like now. So many things are constantly coming down to the wire in my life from church to school to my personal life, but it's all so exciting. I have a lot to get done over Christmas break...probably more than I even know yet.

- Several video editing projects such as the WFFC year end video and some personal projects.-

- Make a radio ad for Un Mundo Cafe. Details not final but I will be making something to play on U99.5FM.

- We are restructuring Alternative Edge and will be releasing some videos and new flyers and such...more to come on that.

- WFFC info brochures before tomorrow.

- Meet Miss Jessica in 30 minuets...oh yeah...I need to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home