.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 6

Deal or No Deal

This week, Pastor Jim decided to have a message themed off NBC's Deal or No Deal. As always, finding logos for these shows that are of decent quality is fairly difficult. Fortunately, however, they used a pretty standard font in their logo for anyone interested in making a more realistic recreation of the logo, Eurostyle Extended #2 (in bold). The logo above is my attempt at making the logo Saturday night before the sermon.

Above is a comparison of the original (top) and my version (bottom). I think a did a decent job since I only had Photoshop to use. Obviously I could not make it in 3D and ended with a much more well polished and shiny version, but the re-creation was necessary in order to make the "DEAL" and "NO DEAL" individual slides below.


I used Indigo Production's action "Chrome and Gold" and some color adjusting to made all these slides. Let me know what you think...

2 Comments:

  • Oooooh... very nicely done. I like it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/11/06 9:29 PM  

  • Very nice. What was the sermon about? I miss Pastor Jim's preaching! Although the last time I was there, some random black guy kept playing the piano in the background throughout the entire sermon and it was driving me nuts!

    By Blogger Ruth, at 9/11/06 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home