.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 30

I am a Closed Book

I know, you probably never thought I'd associate myself with books but it's just a metaphor. Anyway, I say that because I don't understand people that just start spewing themselves without being prompted. I'm not talking about people who will start a conversation, I'm talking about the ones who can't stop sharing everything about themselves. Those people are open books...or maybe audio books.

But me...I'm closed. Not in the sense that my story is over, just that you have to open me and turn the pages. I probably wont ever really share anything about myself or any deep thoughts unless provoked by another comment or question. That's just the way I am, I internalize things. The kind of person who never wears his heart on his sleeve, I am just "OK" all the time. I will say, however, that I am a particularly well written book coming up on the end of my...say...third chapter. And you know what happens at the end of a chapter...something exciting, tragic, or plot changing...

1 Comments:

  • I'm like that too, very internal. Sometimes I envy people who are open books...but really I wish there was a happy medium...like, a half open book.

    By Blogger Em O, at 30/10/06 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home