.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 21

Prison Mike


Thievery
Originally uploaded by prozaciswack.
I stole...and I robbed..and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom.......and I neva' got caught neitha!

I always try to go all out for the annual AE Christmas Costume party...but I usually don't start getting ready until the day of. So I chose something simple outfit wise and began to study the complex character of Steve Carell as Michael Scott as Prison Mike. I began studying the character the night before, picking up some key phrases (minus the crudeness), some of his mannerisms, and a short speech that he gives at the end of his visit.

It was a good party though, you can check out some of my favorite costumes on my flickr such as Gangsta Kim and Hilbilly Hillary.

You too can see the true Prison Mike here...crude humor may ensue...

2 Comments:

  • i'm glad to know that my costume was enjoyed by others.

    you played prison mike well. you could pretty much be his clone.

    i'm still mad that we didn't have prizes!!! rar!!!!

    By Blogger Kim, at 21/12/06 11:45 AM  

  • Late to comment, I know...
    But Prison Mike....
    I have to hand it to ya....amazing.

    "Gruel. Gruel sandwhiches..."

    By Blogger Em O, at 27/12/06 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home